Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Beverly Hills, CA
There are numerous ways to define a motorcycle accident lawyer, but at the end of the day, they are the lawyers who specialize in cases involving motorcycles. They are highly trained professionals with extensive experience in dealing with literal motorcycle accidents. They will help you structure your case and prove beyond any doubt that the accident was not due to your fault. If you had an injury as a result of this accident, then most likely your case will be compensated by these lawyers, as well as if you were involved in wrongful death.
When you have been hurt in an accident, with no fault of your own, it is important that you find the best motorcycle accident lawyer that you can. You need someone who has gone through a similar situation, can help you with all of the paperwork, and won’t waste your time or money by having to keep coming back for new hearings, or because they forgot something. With Seber Bulger as your motorcycle accident lawyer, you can be sure that you will be helped right away and will be given all of the information needed to get you a great settlement for your injuries so that you can get on with your life.
The best thing you can do after suffering from a motorcycle accident is to speak with a qualified personal injury lawyer. These legal professionals are equipped to handle insurance claim issues, as well as any other matters that may arise as a result of your crash. Choosing an attorney with significant experience in this area is key, and will significantly increase your chances of obtaining fair compensation.
Why use the Seber Bulger law firm as your motorcycle accident lawyer?
There is no doubt that deciding which motorcycle accident lawyer in Beverly Hills, CA to represent you in a legal matter is an important decision. You want to feel confident, assured, and sure that the lawyer you choose is going to be able to help you. You want the peace of mind that everything is going to turn out okay, and that is something you can get from Seber Bulger law firm. Their case results speak for themselves and their work ethic should give you the confidence needed to know you have hired the right motorcycle accident lawyer for your situation.
Consult a motorcycle accident lawyer Beverly Hills, CA if you believe you have been injured due to negligence. In the event that someone seriously injures or kills another person on the road – they should be compensated for any financial or emotional losses. Having a motorcycle accident lawyer on your side that knows how to go after negligent parties and hold them accountable for their negligence is a great way to ensure that you are treated fairly and get what is rightfully yours.
When involved in a motorcycle accident, you need a lawyer that understands the unique challenges that you face. At Seber Bulger, we help motorcycle injury victims across the country, and we can assist you as well. As the leading motorcycle accident law firm in the country, we offer a series of resources and services designed to deliver a wide range of solutions in response to challenging injuries. Our goal is to obtain full compensation for our clients, and we won’t back down from any insurance carrier who tries to deny your claim. If you or someone you love has suffered an injury after being hit by a car or truck, then you should reach out to our Beverly Hills, CA office now for your free consultation.
Common Mistakes to Avoid After a Motorcycle Accident
If you were in a motorcycle crash, it’s important to consult a Beverly Hills, CA motorcycle accident lawyer promptly. It’s also crucial to avoid making certain mistakes that could jeopardize your injury case. Here are a few common mistakes not to make after a motorcycle accident.
- Admitting fault. After a motorcycle accident, you never want to apologize or admit fault in any way. Even if you may have been lane splitting or distracted, don’t mention that at the accident scene. Doing so may hurt your claim.
- Neglecting to seek medical attention. Motorcyclists don’t have the protection of a vehicle, so they are more likely to sustain severe injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries, in an accident. As such, you should seek emergency medical treatment promptly. If you don’t seek immediate medical care, you could put your health at risk. The defendant’s insurance company may also argue that you aren’t as injured as you claim to be.
- Leaving the scene without taking photos. Photos are one of the most important pieces of evidence you can have for your motorcycle accident claim. Therefore, you should try to take several photos of the accident scene before you leave, including photos of your motorcycle, other vehicles involved in the accident skid marks on the road. If you have visible injuries, take photos of those as well.
- Not consulting a lawyer. If you plan to pursue compensation for your injuries, it’s important to work with a Beverly Hills motorcycle accident lawyer. A lawyer can make sure that you file your claim in a timely manner and collect evidence to prove your case. He or she can also negotiate with the insurance company and improve your chances of receiving a fair settlement.
- Saying too much to the at-fault party’s insurance company. Following a motorcycle accident, the at-fault party’s insurance company may contact you and ask you about your case. They might seem like they want to help, but understand that they care about the bottom line first. That’s why you have to be very careful about what you say to them. You don’t want them to misconstrue what you said and use it to devalue your case. Stick to the basic facts about the accidents and don’t discuss your injuries.
- Not being careful about what you post on social media. If you’ve been hurt in a motorcycle accident, you have to be more cautious about what you post on your social media profiles. As a Beverly Hills motorcycle accident lawyer can confirm, the other side may be lurking at your social media to find out information to use against you. For instance, if you are claiming that you suffered a back injury in a motorcycle accident and post photos of yourself at an amusement park, the defendant’s insurance company may argue that you’re not as injured as you claim to be.
If you or someone you love has suffered an injury after being hit while riding your motorcycle, contact our Beverly Hills office today for your free consultation with our trusted Beverly Hills, CA motorcycle accident lawyer.
100% Free Consultation
You can also contact us 24/7 at
- Beverly Hills
- West Hollywood
- Santa Monica
- Culver City
- Greater Los Angeles